View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

MSUNIQUE29 is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Castrating my son? - 05-20-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
What kind of crazy advice is that? Do you tell heroin addicts that they'll just "grow out of it" too? Child abusers? Theives? I can't imagine what church you go to.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
you sound like a fanatic person, you realy need help... I think I am going to report this site to google about the things I am reading on this site.... IT IS WORSE THAN CHILD ABUSE.... AND I AM SORRY but if I hear the word NEGRO, or hear a nother Christian CURSE on this site I will report this church web site to the news... I can't believe all that i am reading on this site! This is rediculous... what are you people some sort of CULT???????????????????????????????????