X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Castrating my son?

Originally posted by HolySpirit View Post
    I Mastrubate every day. It is good for your prostate. Innocent
    You also blaspheme the Holy Spirit, which is the one unforgivable sin.

Sucks to be you.
    Drama queen

Comment

lol im looking forward to hell or should i say.... brb hell.

Comment

brb hell.
        So you will be leaving on your own accord?
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I Mastrubate every day. It is good for your prostate. Innocent
          Do you have a verse to back it up?

Comment

I was just reading this thread.

I'm so very blessed that this is not a problem in my home.

Thank you, Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Please see my thread HERE on steps in avoiding masturbation.
              Pastor Ezekiel;

Once more I must rebuke you for offering me occasion to sin. I clicked on this thread to learn about Christian Parenting information to share with my beleagered friends, then I saw your post with the link embedded above. Clicking on the link led me to the Men's Only Forum from where I have been specifically forbidden, and upon which earlier visitation was visited with two infractions.

Stop leading me astray! You should have included a little hazardous content sign or something warning women not to click your link.

As to the issue of castration of one's own son; if Abraham was willing to kill his own son to be obedient to God, mere maiming of a child should be a simple act in comparison. Also, I attended a famous women's college where we wore t-shirts declaring our historical experience in the skill of castration. I can perhaps locate an email address for one of the more experienced graduates.

During my matriculation there, I never attended any castrations myself. This is because I resisted being drafted into the lesbian hordes and never wore the t-shirt that read " Women Coming Together" Just wearing the "Castrating Bitches" t-shirt was not enough.

I do have a few scalpels around that I would be happy to loan out.

A question if I may? Cutting off one's hands and such to prevent masturbation is well and good . . . What am I saying? It's not merely "well and good" it's Pastor recommended! Actually it's unchanging Bible law, but I am straying from my point. What if there are no hands involved whatsoever? I just need to know for a friend.

Curiously Yours,

Handmaiden

p.s. Yes, I know direct KJV quotes required. Can I help it if my KJV is at the rebinder's because the cover was bloodied after I used it to break a Jehovah's Witness's jaw? The guy just would NOT get off my porch! My spare, mini KJV has a hole in it from where it miraculously stopped a piece of scrapnel from a terrorist bomb.
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                A question if I may? Cutting off one's hands and such to prevent masturbation is well and good . . . What am I saying? It's not merely "well and good" it's Pastor recommended! Actually it's unchanging Bible law, but I am straying from my point. What if there are no hands involved whatsoever? I just need to know for a friend.
                What you use matters not. Why would you want to sin against the Lord in any way, shape, or form?

Philippians 4:8: Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

God asks use to focus on the Him through purity, get the filth out of your mind.

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                p.s. Yes, I know direct KJV quotes required. Can I help it if my KJV is at the rebinder's because the cover was bloodied after I used it to break a Jehovah's Witness's jaw? The guy just would NOT get off my porch! My spare, mini KJV has a hole in it from where it miraculously stopped a piece of scrapnel from a terrorist bomb.

Unless you have some sort of proof of this, I would suggest repenting for being a liar. The more I read from your academically learned mind, the more I thank God that my parents saw fit to home school me.

Job 24:25:
                And if it be not so now, who will make me a liar, and make my speech nothing worth?
                Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23:13

Run to the KJV1611!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Jones View Post

I would suggest repenting for being a liar. The more I read from your academically learned mind, the more I thank God that my parents saw fit to home school me.

Job 24:25: And if it be not so now, who will make me a liar, and make my speech nothing worth?
                  Oh, I'm repenting all right. I repent every penny spent on my academically learned mind because my speech, far from being worth nothing, is costing me more through interest every day.

You are so lucky to have been home schooled. My accredited education in such subjects as "science" and "math" caused me many lost years of closeness to God. Math especially led me astray. Now I know why women are not good at it. He knew that as weaker vessels we would be easier to tempt and so confounded our minds when attempting to master the subject.

Oh, and about the Jehovah's Witnesses? Let's just say that I tried a large snake and that didn't work.

Miserably Yours,

Handmaiden
                  His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

This is exactly why I put chastity devices on all of my children from the age of 9 until I get them properly wed to a good bible reading spouse who follows true to God's Good Word in all things.
                    Proverbs 26:11
                    Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Comment

Do not castrate your son. That is child abuse, plain and simple. Masturbation isn't a sin. He's just experimenting with his own body and finding his way in the world. He'll eventually grow out of it once he gets a girlfriend and marries.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                        Do not castrate your son. That is child abuse, plain and simple.
                        What?

Masturbation isn't a sin. He's just experimenting with his own body and finding his way in the world.
                        Experimenting on something that God created isn't a wise thing now is it? Your body belongs to God! Why experiment on something that isn't yours?

He'll eventually grow out of it once he gets a girlfriend and marries.
                        How can you be so sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                          Do not castrate your son. That is child abuse, plain and simple. Masturbation isn't a sin. He's just experimenting with his own body and finding his way in the world. He'll eventually grow out of it once he gets a girlfriend and marries.
                          What kind of crazy advice is that? Do you tell heroin addicts that they'll just "grow out of it" too? Child abusers? Theives? I can't imagine what church you go to.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Maybe "chemical castration" would be a good option? You know, so he can't do those things until he has some time to think about how he's offending God . . . but would eventually be able to raise up soldiers for Christ when he grows up!
                            Bible boring? Nonsense!
                            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Is this some sort of cult, because you people don't even speak like Christians... have you ever even read the bible? Jesus taught LOVE, Not hate! I hear talks of beating kids, Negros, and all sorts of slander.. I feel embarrassed to even say I worship the same god as you.. This is horrible, I feel like I have stepped in to the next gen of Jim Jones Church..... WEIRD PEOPLE... I BET YOU ALL ARE INBRED or something, too stuck in your racist deceptive ways to understand a word I said I bet, I even saw the word "Ass" in one comment above....! Wow, glad I don't attend your church... your pastor is Obviously misleading you all and leading you straight to hell with all this hate1 I have read so many posts on your site, and it is so sad to see fellow Christians talking the way you all talk. I will pray for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                                What kind of crazy advice is that? Do you tell heroin addicts that they'll just "grow out of it" too? Child abusers? Theives? I can't imagine what church you go to.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                                you sound like a fanatic person, you realy need help... I think I am going to report this site to google about the things I am reading on this site.... IT IS WORSE THAN CHILD ABUSE.... AND I AM SORRY but if I hear the word NEGRO, or hear a nother Christian CURSE on this site I will report this church web site to the news... I can't believe all that i am reading on this site! This is rediculous... what are you people some sort of CULT???????????????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X