View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Does it matter how we praise the Lord? - 04-24-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estonian atheist*_* View Post
neh i found this forum by typing atheist in google and it corrected to "atheist estonia" and first link was this forum. in my point of view i have never believed in god or something like that and it doesnt make me worse as a human as such, does it.you can believe in your god i have nothing against that but to badmouth the people who doesnt have the same faith as you is just wrong and im sure your "god" does not like that aswell

My dear Mr/Mrs./Miss Etonian,
Have I bad mouthed you in any way, shape or form? I should think not. That is not my place. However, I would never presume to know God's will. That is most definitely NOT my place.

I am put here on this earth to follow the will of God. He directs me in all things - why does He do this? Because I trust Him with ALL my heart. Not just a little.
Proverbs Chapter 3

5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I would have thought that being an Eatonian you would have presented a better argument.

I pray for you to stop wasting good tax payers money.

YIC
TT

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.