View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default "Gay sex" is ALWAYS rape. - 10-29-2013, 05:04 PM

A young boy named Clayton Pettet will be raped onstage next year to the raucous shouts of onlookers. Supposedly, this is "art." He'll also be mutilated and likely infected with AIDS. Such evil may be routine in the Unrighteous Kingdom—I wouldn't know or care to know—but my heart sank when I read about it, since this child has no idea what he's doing and will live to regret it, though not for long.
Quote:
Student to lose his virginity on stage in the name of art
Published 24th October 2013

Clayton Pettet, 19, is set to have gay sex for the first time in a gallery full of spectators for a project entitled "Art School Stole My Virginity".

He reckons his 'performance art project' will earn him rave reviews for challenging the idea of sexuality.

The deflowering is set to take place before an audience of between 50 and 100 in a space in Hackney, London.

It will be invite only but applcations can be made online. Clayton and his friend, who he will not identify, will engage in safe sex until completion before asking the audience what they thought of the performance.

But the second-year student at Central Saint Martins art school in London has been accused of cheapening sex and art in the stunt which will take place on January 25 next year.
He isn't cheapening sodomy at all, because it's already completely worthless. Please remember that this teenager is going to be RAPED. All homosexuals are mentally ill (this was in the DSM until 1974, when radical fags bullied the APA into removing it) and therefore unable to give informed consent. His anal sphincters will pucker in fear at the approach of his "partner's" penis, then send waves of pain through him as the invading object bruises, tears, and abrades the delicate lining of his colon. His body will cry out in protest against a violent attack—a rape.

That lining, by the way, is thinner than an onion skin. It WILL tear, and any pathogens inside will have instant access to his bloodstream. If it rips open completely, poop will flood his body and he will die a slow, agonizing death from sepsis instead of a very slow, agonizing death from AIDS. Or a quick death from suicide. Doesn't matter. He will die and he will go to Hell.

To me, this is all profoundly sad. So-called gay teens are confused lost souls, but instead of guiding them to Christ, our culture gives them a zippy slogan and sends them off to be raped to death by maniacs. I'll be praying for you, Clayton.