View Single Post
(#1542)
Old
Unsaved Trash, repulsive eurotrash whore

{Anna} is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.{Anna} is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.{Anna} is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.{Anna} is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.{Anna} is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.{Anna} is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.{Anna} is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 02-24-2013, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
I noticed you have eurotrash connections, perhaps like Jean Paul Gaultier or Vivienne Westwood you incline towards leather kilts and deconstructed bustles? or even both at the same time nothing would surprise me which is why I think you'll understand what I'm going to say.

Imagine you have a boyfriend |significant other| and you've become suspicious he |she or it| is out slutting as is the heathen way.
Hosea 1
2bii whoredoms and children of whoredoms:
2ci for the land hath committed great whoredom
KJV
You follow your suspicions up with some surveillance. Wriggling along through the undergrowth at night wearing infrared goggles and a purple latex onesie you are able to conceal yourself effectively as the object of your desires scurries furtively into the forest. So far then you are more or less indistinguishable from other eurotrashians but consider the horror, thrill of dark despair when you adjust your goggles, zoom in on the disrobing procedure and there is your belovèd entwined in love's embrace |at it with an obelisk|.

You would be devastated.

The obelisk is not alive, has not stolen anything from you, is altogether a passive agent in the matter. No two tails test is needed to determine the guilt |even greater lustful insanity than normally pertains in Europa| of your partner EVEN THOUGH THE OBELISK IS INERT. God is like that. He spells it out here:
Isaiah 44
13 The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house.
14 He heweth him down cedars, and taketh the cypress and the oak, which he strengtheneth for himself among the trees of the forest: he planteth an ash, and the rain doth nourish it.
15 Then shall it be for a man to burn: for he will take thereof, and warm himself; yea, he kindleth it, and baketh bread; yea, he maketh a god, and worshippeth it; he maketh it a graven image, and falleth down thereto.
16 He burneth part thereof in the fire; with part thereof he eateth flesh; he roasteth roast, and is satisfied: yea, he warmeth himself, and saith, Aha, I am warm, I have seen the fire:
17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.
KJV
The whole point of that passage needs no explanation, and I will intrude none. The false god is an inert object, it is not alive, it can do nothing. From the very outset its existence derives from the diseased imagination of the heathen wretch who needed to manufacture the thing. The phantasm it represents is only real in the sense that the psychiatric condition of the idolator is real.

It would be the same with your boyfriend |current delusional obsession| and that obelisk. You could not feel jealousy to the monstrosity erected there in the forest all those years ago (probably by druids), the hand that mocked it nor the heart that fed. You would be jealous of your boyf.

There is a God shaped space in each of us which only God can fill. Anything we put in there becomes a god for us whether it has objective actuality (such as eel worshippers may experience: the eel is alive) or not (obelisks regardless of size, and these days many miniature obelisks are manufactured in a variety of materials many of then clockwork or even electric they may feel like they're alive but they're not: just another phantasm).

Returning to Hosea then we understand God's Clear Message:
Hosea 1,2
1:2 The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.
2:2 Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither am I her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;
3 Lest I strip her naked, and set her as in the day that she was born, and make her as a wilderness, and set her like a dry land, and slay her with thirst.
4 And I will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.
5 For their mother hath played the harlot: she that conceived them hath done shamefully: for she said, I will go after my lovers, that give me my bread and my water, my wool and my flax, mine oil and my drink.
6 Therefore, behold, I will hedge up thy way with thorns, and make a wall, that she shall not find her paths.
7a And she shall follow after her lovers,
KJV
This inert object is one of them

I don't any imagination is necessary, do you?

I asked your opinion on First commandment and my interpretacion
Whay it say
Exodus 20:3

"Thou shall have no other gods before me"
and not simply
“Thou shall have no other gods”
and to to whom your all powerful God is he jealous to?

not about Gods and statues-I knew your opinion on that

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.