View Single Post
(#47)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: how to find work in the United States. foreigner? - 03-20-2014, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruslan111 View Post
Russian is my love and I will be faithful to her......
Ruslan,

from reading your posts I understand you are a man who is really passionate about Jesus. You say you also love Russia. So why don't you go to Russia to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ? I feel in my heart that this is the task given to you by Jesus Himself! He wants you to become a Christian warrior against orthodox idolatry, adultery, slothfulness, alcoholism and other old russian habits. Why don't you take off right now? God will provide for you and your needs!

Quote:
So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple. - Luke 14:33

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. - Mark 16:15

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51