View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash, False Christian gook

Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Got yourself raped & want an abortion? I PRAY YOU GET SUED!! - 03-05-2013, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
God bless the Republican Party!!!!
Can anyone help me see the true motives and intentions of the Republican party. I mean, I voted last election for the first time in my life. I wasn't too happy about the selection, and although really my vote doesn't count besides being some form of consensus - I am ultimately left with a question.

Why hadn't the republicans repealed Roe v Wade when they were in office? And now I see that some republicans are voting for gay marriage?

I realize that the electoral vote is in place because overall our forefathers knew that the avg citizen doesn't know what is best for the country, or even how to fill out the voters ballot properly.

The best news I had encountered came by way of the Arkansas Human Heartbeat Protection Act.

Praise Him!!!