View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
Forum Member

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture 2011 Witch Hunt Award Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hands Off

Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In? - 09-16-2011, 09:24 AM

There are a lot of ferral cats around my farm, the best way to dispose of them is to trap them and use them as live bait in a hunt.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.