X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Originally posted by jerrytheavocado View Post
    I am russian atheist lesbian and I agree
    Why should anyone care?

Comment

You remember me? Yeah, you do.

You think it'll be that easy to get rid of me? Don't make me laugh!

Now, onto the main topic. You claim that this game is "Satanic" and "Homosexual" yet you have very little evidence excluding two lines in the game and your precious book, which apparently answers everything. And when someone tries to speak their opinion, you enforce yours on them. You're not much better than Hitler, who did the same. The only difference is he started a mass murder. You're free to have your own opinion, but why enforce it on everybody else? Now, before you reply with "OMGG HEES A STAINAC WERSHIPER GAAY!!111" think about this: You claim that "Only God can judge" and that you love Jesus, but your website's main advertising method is Jesus saying "Let's watch your friends and family burn in hell!" You also judge others all the time. Now tell me, how much better are you than the hypocrites you claim to hate?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy T. View Post
        ...You claim that "Only God can judge"...
        Where has any True Christian(tm) made such a claim?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
          Where has any True Christian™ made such a claim?
          Not anywhere on this site, nobody here is a true Christian. However, I have seen it on this site by people who think they're true Christians.

Comment

I honestly have no idea who you are. You haven't posted an introduction in the introduction thread either.

Sorry, but I didn't read your wall of text since it looked like jibber jabber hail satan talk to me.
            Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
            in 2016

Comment

Not anywhere on this site, nobody here is a true Christian. However, I have seen it on this site by people who think they're true Christians.
              So you lied.

The True Christians(tm) have no control over the ignorant drivel and bullshit that the unsaved trash post.

Comment

You think it'll be that easy to get rid of me? Don't make me laugh!

Now, onto the main topic. You claim that this game is "Satanic" and "Homosexual" ye...blah blah blah Satan talk Satan talk talk about liking other guy's tallywackers blah blah blah...

Who /what are you anyway? And who calls themselves "Tommy"? Only little boys under 3 years old and girly men, that's who. If you were a real Christian Man you'd call yourself Thomas. Thomas is a real manly man's name! AMEN!!
                Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."

Comment

I have no idea who you are. Are you working for this satanic company since you so keen on defending this most gaysexual game ever made?

You're not much better than Hitler, who did the same.
                  As Jesus taught, Hitler did not do anything that could not be forgiven. If he repented, Jesus forgave Him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Helwys View Post

Who /what are you anyway? And who calls themselves "Tommy"? Only little boys under 3 years old and girly men, that's who. If you were a real Christian Man you'd call yourself Thomas. Thomas is a real manly man's name! AMEN!!
                    I'm not gay. The reason I named myself Tommy was because I really don't give a shit about my account on this website, so I just gave myself a random name. Now, find one time I said I was a Christian. Can't do it, can you? I'm not even going to bother with you anymore, because I know all I'll get from you is lies you have no evidence of. Please, stop trying to ban entertainment and just go read your silly book.

Comment

I'm not gay...find one time I said I was a Christian. Can't do it, can you?...
                      Find one time anyone asked you if you were gay. Can't do it, can you?

Why so defensive?

...I'm not even going to bother with you anymore...
                      Good.

...because I know all I'll get from you is lies you have no evidence of...
                      Go learn what evidence is. It's still evidence even if you disagree with it.

...Please, stop trying to ban entertainment...
                      What are you going to do if they don't? Pout?

...just go read your silly book.
                      How do you know it's silly if you've never read it?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        Find one time anyone asked you if you were gay. Can't do it, can you?

Why so defensive?

Good.

Go learn what evidence is. It's still evidence even if you disagree with it.

What are you going to do if they don't? Pout?

How do you know it's silly if you've never read it?
                        Oh trust me, I've read some of it. From the sections I've read, I can say that it's the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever read, and I've read alot. Really, what evidence is there besides that book you call facts? Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have some fun.

Comment

Oh trust me, I've read some of it. From the sections I've read, I can say that it's the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever read, and I've read alot. Really, what evidence is there besides that book you call facts? Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have some fun.
                          Have you ever even read the Bible, God mocker? Try reading it cover to cover, then come tell us how ridiculous we are!
                          Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Oh trust me, I've read some of it...
                            If you just read a sentence here and there from, say, a calculus textbook, how much sense would any of it make? You might be able to do a derivative of a simple polynomial, but if you then jump to the section describing trignometric substitution for the solution of indefinite integrals, you'd be all, "Dwuuhh?". You have to start at the beginning, cover the basics, build from there and don't skip anything [well, maybe the "begats"] to truly appreciate what you're reading.

...From the sections I've read, I can say that it's the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever read, and I've read alot...
                            Yeah, we can tell.

...Really, what evidence is there besides that book you call facts?...
                            You don't even know who you're talking to, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
                              Have you ever even read the Bible, God mocker? Try reading it cover to cover,then come tell us how ridiculous we are!
                              I never said I was mocking god. I'm just saying I find the Bible to be ridiculous. You say this Bible is 100% factual, but really, what evidence do you have? That's like reading Harry Potter and saying the events that took place actually happened. I'm not saying I'm an atheist, but I don't have to believe everything I read.

Comment

I never said I was mocking god. I'm just saying I find the Bible to be ridiculous. You say this Bible is 100% factual, but really, what evidence do you have? That's like reading Harry Potter and saying the events that took place actually happened. I'm not saying I'm an atheist, but I don't have to believe everything I read.
                                The Harry Potters has a fictional disclaimer at the end of the credits, smart guy.

YIC
                                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Working...
                                X