View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Potty mouth

Billy the fag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Billy the fag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Billy the fag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Billy the fag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Billy the fag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Billy the fag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Billy the fag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Billy the fag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Billy the fag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Billy the fag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Billy the fag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 05-27-2014, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
The only fact you need to worry about is the fact that you are going to be tossed down into hell.

Let me explain to you how being unsaved trash works when you die.

You're dead. Whether due to your own disgusting sinning or the Lords divine will, you are dead. Instantly your soul begin falling towards the black abyss above Hell. The falling seems eternal as you gather speed and the heat begins to grow. Then you notice a red dot below you growing larger by the second, this is the Lake in the center of Hell. It is the brightest point in Hell therefore it is visible for a great distance. Keep in mind that the farther you fall, the further from Christ you are.

As you gain speed and the flames become apparent you may wonder how you can stop this from happening. The answer is simple. It's too late and you can't, you're doomed. Your soul is damned and it WILL happen. The temperature is now approaching the unbearable limit as your flesh begins to smoulder and ignite and you continue to build speed as you plummet toward the now visible boiling Lake of Fire. You can almost make out individual souls thrashing in the magma with your flaming eyesockets. Soon you will join them, your terror mounts as your screams become gargled with the stench of Hells evil smell. The heat becomes excruciating as you notice your skin peeling away and your bones becoming visible and black. Flaming and screaming in anguish, you splashdown into the acidic brimstone of Satans Lake at around 250 MPH. You are instantly vaporized and reformed as a tormented soul writhing in absolute terror in the deafening depths of the Lake that Burns Eternal. The pain is beyond comprehension as you gnash your teeth so hard they shatter in your mouth. Satan periodically plucks you from the flames to savagely rape you repeatedly and casually tosses you to his infernal minions to rip apart and rape at will, only to be reformed and have this scenario repeated...over and over and over, forever.

Is it still funny mocking our mission to Save your soul? We want you to enjoy Heaven and eternal praise and worship at the feet of our Savior the Lord Jesus Christ.

Unless you are Saved™ by Jesus Christ and His Holy website and favorite church, Landover Baptist, there is no other way to avoid this.
Contact our team of joo accountants at once to set up a Salvation™ guaranteeing tithing schedule.

Surrender you soul to Jesus and
JOIN US.

Praise Jesus!
Here's the way I work: I don't believe in God or Jesus or whatever. I don't know what will happen when I die. You're probably just like "well just believe and then you'll have something to look forward to". But I would rather not know my fate than believe a lie and just die anyway. I dont need your saving or whatever, im fine. You can do whatever though. Cool story about Hell, you should write a book. I almost felt my eyes burning as I read it. And with the devil and minions raping and such, I feel like you've done this before. Am I wrong?