View Single Post
(#187)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful race-traitor

Perv Homer

Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 12-31-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
In accordance with Prov 26:5, I used your own reasoning against you to show you the error of your beliefs.

Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

But now that you have admitted you are an atheist, you need to stop criticising True Christians™ and come to Jesus.
Where was the error? That I didn't know I was an atheist? Just didn't say I was atheist because I believe in the possibility of a God whereas atheists reject God completely.

And even if I was wrong, it doesn't mean you're right. And you aren't.