View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

lucifer's lesbian daughter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lucifer's lesbian daughter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lucifer's lesbian daughter is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do Negroes make good House Pets??? - 03-23-2012, 05:44 AM

Have you?

"9Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11For there is no respect of persons with God." Romans 2:9-11

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ." Galatians 3:28

"34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him." Acts 10: 34-35

You say you people aren't racist, but what the hell is this? Keeping a person as a pet because of their skin color? Jesus died for ALL PEOPLE. And I'm am absolutely sure that blacks are people.