View Single Post
(#142)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Beastiality

thedog'sbehind is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: BAN anaesthetics during childbirth: God wants women to suffer! - 12-07-2016, 08:23 PM

I really do not want to start a fight, but...

By Jesus dying on the cross for us all, He gave us all a chance to start anew, to forget our old ways.

Now, I have noticed that you have been quoting the Old Testament. The Old Testament sets out some rules and some less-than-ethical teachings that I would much rather not get into, but...

You yourself have proven that the Old Testament has men ruling over, and often punishing, women. Inequality.

The thing is, Jesus' death almost, in a sense, liberates us from old rules. Which means the Old Testament, and its contents.

Are you getting my point yet? You should treat women equally, and stop using the Bible as an excuse to treat us differently. Or, to make it even simpler and more relevant, as I've gone off-course somewhat...

WOMEN HAVE JUST AS MUCH A RIGHT TO ANESTHETICS AS YOU ENTITLED LOT DO.

((Extra: According to your own Bible, God created us to worship Him. Your supposed "rapture" that never happened shows that, should your "God" have been real, that He values us as much as a child with some chess-pieces. You guys are taking literally parables and metaphors and using them as an excuse to discriminate against others, and to "prove" your superiority. All you lot are proving is that you need to either 1. Start finding better excuses for your and anti-non-hetero, racist, and sexist behaviour or 2. Start becoming decent people by RESPECTING others and realising that believing in that crackpot book of yours is holding up society's advancement. Such a shame people like you have the ability to vote. And, let me guess, all of you are "pro-life" because your "God" said so? Ugh, let us women have SOME rights, will you? We don't deserve to be your toys just because ONE person was bad - that judgement was God's, and proves that he is a very flawed character at best, and more than likely the entire of the second Genesis story was just an excuse for sexism.))

I know that all of you will tell me to "go to hell" for what I've said, but I care not. If me going to hell is the price to pay for all my fellow women having equality and choice over their own bodies, then I am more than willing to pay it!

====
You all need Homestuck.