View Single Post
(#160)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Retard Posting Cherry-picker

godstruth is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In? - 02-06-2015, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Good luck. Our crack team of Jew lawyers will run rings around your allegations. But please, by all means, do come back and tell us exactly what animal welfare says when you report us.

Report officially has been made. It is a very series allegation and your " jew lawyers" will not be able to fight cold hard evidence. You have no idea about me. You do not know anything about my life or the power I hold, so don't get too cocky. I also believe this could be an FBI matter and I have been instructed to contact them if I believe an animal is in immediate danger.
Trust me your lawyers are also no match for the publicity and shaming I shall make sure you receive after this outrage.
Id enjoy this website whilst you can because this allegation will not be taken lightly, some of you can look forward to imprisonment and the others can wallow in the fact they will have no place to vent out and collaborate sick ideals and believes with other sick scumbags
You make me sick, and you make God sick too.
You preach about me and others burning in hell but God will punish YOU for the way you treat innocent animals and people.
And by the way you bunch of weirdos, did you know that a common trait in psychopaths and the mentally unstable is the enjoyment of hurting animals.
That just speaks volumes for the kind of people you are.