View Single Post
(#126)
Old
Unsaved trash, brother of a retard
Under Investigation

jonnie1102 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jonnie1102 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are the Christian members of Slayer good Christians? - 04-19-2015, 03:00 AM

I challenge anyone to to tell me otherwise. I'm a very spiritual and active Christian also. And wow,,how judgeful of all of you....none of you are better then anyone else. God taught humility. Some of your posts are what drive people away from religion. Shame on those of you. God did not recruit any of you to judge,,,,what are you going to say to him when you meet him....Oh,,,I thought we were to be judgemental and mean to those that disagree. Is this an Islam site? Jesus dies for all of us..unless God has granted you permission to judge and put others down you are doing the Opposite of what Jesus taught. That's a sin. Yep...Big sin..

You all are VERY misinformed. First if you read the lyrics from Slayer's songs they are mostly political. Second they do not Glorify evil or satan. They condemn it. One song.....South of Heaven....meaning the earth...is about how we have turned into a Godless, selfish society ,making a hell on earth. Mandatory Suicide is about the gang problem in the states, God hates us all, about people that would rather get instant gratification then look ahead to eternal life, Angel of death, about the horrors of WWII concentration camps, Silent Screams is about their stance against abortion....I could go on and on. They are more Christian then most....they just bluntly tell it how it is. Our society is going horrible. Wish people would read the lyrics before condemning. Is it anti-God to sing about how people are being Godless and how horrible that makes the world? Not at all. People that really know their music are a close band of people, and mainly Christians who live good lives. Go ahead and test me,,,I'll answer any questions. At least they don't sing about sex,,,,ect....and pretend like this world and it's people are perfect. Too many turn a blind eye.