View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Debate Moderator (and participant)
Master Debater-- Has Never Been Defeated in a Debate
Louder Than Reason
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Fairest and most balanced broadcaster Saved 5 Years Real American™ Gold Tither Publisher's Choice TC Bravery Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Persecuted Pro-Life True Republican

Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wash O'Hanley will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Wash O'Hanley addressing concerns regarding pee-wee football - 09-21-2007, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Keep up the good work.

I'm glad to see that you didn't answer accusations of steroid use. Don't dignify them with a response, I say.
Brother Jeb I thank you for looking out for me but it may be best if I nip the steroid use accusations in the bud too. In all honestly I thought that the human growth hormone and testosterone supplements I was feeding my running back and offensive line were Flinstones Chewable Vitamins.

I mean come on! Which is which? I can't tell them apart. Frankly I find the whole steroids thing to be absurd. Flinstones vitamins are OK but steroids are not? They do the same thing! Look at the Flinstones box- it even says it is "#1 for growing kids". Now compare that with the description for the steroids- "#1 for stimulating growth in humans and animals". What's the difference?!?!?!?! This is just another example of an honest and mounting mistake on my part. Either way I'm not letting that crate of human growth hormones go to waste and my team WILL finish them before they get their dessert.

Last edited by Wash O'Hanley; 09-21-2007 at 06:25 PM.