View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Yea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureYea-tho-we-walk has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Forgive me brothers for I have sinned! I confess I've been leading a double life! - 04-23-2012, 02:01 PM

I just recieved the record, "100 Minutes of Music" and played it on my "Landover Baptist backward player" record player that only plays records backwards to listen in on satan's latest attempt to corrupt our kids. As soon as I began playing it, I clearly heard a voice telling me vote for Obama and have an abortion! Then, after several seconds of gibberish, I clearly heard the words "think about Darwin and masturbate".
This demonic disc of satanic vinyl will meet it's demise Sunday at our weekly book, record, tape and CD burning to be held after our church service. YIC