View Single Post
(#104)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 06-01-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDanishGuy View Post
Well... Yeah i do...

The fact that the existence of god has not been proved is a pretty good for starters...
And by saying one thing does not exist, still does not proove your vision of that it doesn't exist.

Quote:
The fact that it has been proved that people who believe in God and religion in general, have a lesser IQ than NORMAL people... Which has been demonstrated pretty clearly by the people on this forum...
I am a teacher and have a university degree. I also have an IQ of 130+ so I don't get what you mean.

Quote:
GOD DOES NOT EXIST! Take responsibility for your own actions and lead your own life! Do not pretend that god or some other force is affecting you... and when you die i belive you will be sadly dissappointed, when there is nothing but, nothingness waiting for you...
We are taking responsibility for our own actions, that's why we follow the KJV1611 Bible to the letter.

Quote:
If you believe i am wrong, present evidence that god exists... And i mean actual EVIDENCE not just, "uh look, he wrote a book for us!"...
First you tell us that God does not exist, but now you want proof he exists? Why bother asking then if he doesn't exist according to you?

Quote:
and the only good thing about this site would be that girl "Felicity", Hot chick that one... Misled, but hot... oh wait... Not misled, brainwashed...
So you are here for sex and to cover it up, you are mocking God?