X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Originally posted by WaywardSon View Post
    In the end we will all be judged. And you will be judged by the choices you made while alive. Did you follow God's law? Did you repent for your sins? Did you follow Jesus? In the end our skin won't matter. It doesn't say anything about that in the scripture. Black people are not cursed to burn in hell simply because of a skin pigmentation. That's not what's said in scripture. That's what racist, hateful, superiority seeking liars tell people to advance their agenda. And you WILL go to hell if you continue this to your death. God has said that there will be people like you. Spreading false words. Everything you do and say goes against God's teachings. If someone slaps you you turn the other cheek but if things went the way you wanted you'd lie and say a black man smacked you and then you'd hang him. Murder will not get you into heaven. Your people raped, murdered and stole from my ancestors and yet you say they were good and you believe that's what God wants but it says otherwise in scripture. Murder is looked down upon so is theft, lying, and rape. You may be listening to the Devil. He does not come as a wicket spirit or dragon creature. He comes as an angel. He speaks as an angel because he is a deciever. He's lied to you and your ancestors. If you don't see it in the Bible it's not true.
    Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by WaywardSon View Post
      What you people are spewing is hate, lies and deceit. No, the Bible was NOT made simply for "True Christians" as you call them. And nowhere in the Bible does God say that people of specific colors would not be admitted into heaven. You people are liars and you are doing the devil's work. You pick and choose what you want from the Bible to meet your own needs. Jesus is depicted as white because historically whites have been racist and hateful towards nonwhites. You judge people as if you aren't sinners. "none among them are holy" Jesus said, "Let the first stone be thrown by he who has not sinned". We are all sinners. God did not send Jesus to die for the sins of whites but for the sins of humanity collectively. You kill, enslave and harm those that look different and seem yourselves holy? You're on the easy path to damnation. The enemy is tricking you. God's way is not to destroy and kill. "They know not the ways of peace". You believe gentrification and segregation and enslavement is OK? We are supposed to be working people. What you're saying is blasphemy. You're acting as false prophets. Using your own biases and disgusting beliefs and telling people it's God's law. Don't use your misguided logic to tell you what God wants. Instead read the Bible, all of it. Pray. And take what He says as law. I haven't seen a passage yet that has told me that my dark skin curses me to hell. God loves all His people. And if he hated the dark ones he would not have made Isreal a holy place. The enemy clouds your minds. He instills hate where love should be. Jesus makes it clear what will lead us to heaven. And for a matter of fact, Jesus was most likely black. None but Jesus have seen God's face. It says so in the Bible. Jesus was born from a black mom and therefore would be black himself. You were born with white skin but you were still born a sinner. To think you are above others is foolish and to judge others or deem yourselves as elite is foolish. Only God can do that. Pride is what makes you think that way. Hate is what makes you believe we are below you. Despite this I don't hate you. It's very easy to take the wrong path. Everyone on this planet was put here for a reason. We were all created for something and if blacks were created simply to be slaves we wouldn't have the brain capacity that you do. And yet we do. Animals don't have the capacity to think as we do. They cannot learn our language but we can learn each other's. You focus on the one difference between us and ignore all of the similarities. That's illogical. We don't even look different besides color. And yet you claim you're different. Do not use God as a way to justify your sinful ways. Because if God saw it as just would we now be in a state of relative equality? Were the people of God not made into slaves only to be liberated by those that serve Him? Was Reverand Martin Luther King not a servant of God? In these times we must stand together as brothers and sisters. Despite out colors and differences. Jesus taught us that we were to love each other. Love your neighbor and enemies alike. Yet we kill each other and treat each other terribly. We ignore the law of God and tell our own interpretations. You cannot simply interpret God's law. You must take it how it is said. We will never be able to fully comprehend what God commands. We will never fully comprehend the Lord, our God. But we understand what he's asked. We don't know why. But we are to listen to those commands. You should not be labeling any of you as a Saint or as a "true Christian". That's blasphemy. There are no Saints among us. All of us has had a dirty thought or has felt hatred or lust. Simply not acting on it isn't enough to make you a Saint. In heaven there are Saints. Those that aren't tempted by darkness. Those that have no will to do evil, only good. And that is none of us on this planet. So please, stop this blasphemy.
      You are making a lot of sense here.

Comment

Originally Posted by tomdstone
        You are making a lot of sense here.
        You're .not.

What is sense? Sense is when you provide evidence to support your claims.

What is evidence?

In checking out your friends' ravings for reliability this site may be of use.

Comment

Originally posted by tomdstone View Post
          Yes it is wrong. Jesus was black, Mary was black and Joseph was black or at least of darker skin. All the apostles were of darker skin. The people of the Bible were not lily white Europeans; they were darker skinned Semites, Persians, Arabs, Assyrians. Many black people have a great love and deep feeling for Jesus. Many of their songs have become popular:
          ***suspicious cinematic material removed***
          Paul refers to himself as a Roman citizen. My ancestry is partly from the Roman empire, but I am very fair. My father and grandmother were very olive-skinned. Clearly, my redemption with Jesus' cleansing blood is responsible for making me white.
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I think if everyone knew the literal meaning of the word "Adam" in Hebrew (Strongs #165) there would be no controversy. The word "Adam" in the original language of the bible means "Ruddy; to show blood in the face; to blush". Blacks blush much? Can you see "Blood in the face" of a black person? Blacks are gentiles. The word "Gentile" in Greek is "Ethnos". Which is where the word "Ethnic" comes from. I.E. the ethnic peoples of the world. There is no argument from anyone Jesus was a direct descendant of Adam. Adam was of a "Ruddy" complexion and so was Our Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Guest View Post
              I think if everyone knew the literal meaning of the word "Adam" in Hebrew (Strongs #165) there would be no controversy. The word "Adam" in the original language of the bible means "Ruddy; to show blood in the face; to blush". Blacks blush much? Can you see "Blood in the face" of a black person? Blacks are gentiles. The word "Gentile" in Greek is "Ethnos". Which is where the word "Ethnic" comes from. I.E. the ethnic peoples of the world. There is no argument from anyone Jesus was a direct descendant of Adam. Adam was of a "Ruddy" complexion and so was Our Lord.
              Hi. While your intentions are good, what you just did is like entering someone's house and start talking about something to a complete unknown.
              Please, go to the intro forum and tell us a little bit about yourself and why do you want to talk with us here. After all, this is our Church and we get a bit creepy when someone tresspassess without saying hi.
              1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Don't be silly! Why on earth would Jesus say something He doesn't mean in His Holy Autobiography? If He meant "blushing," He could have just as easily said that, don't you think?
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I think if everyone knew the literal meaning of the word "Adam" in Hebrew (Strongs #119) there would be no controversy. The word "Adam" in the original language of the bible means "Ruddy; to show blood in the face; to blush". Blacks blush much? Can you see "Blood in the face" of a black person? Blacks are gentiles. The word "Gentile" in Greek is "Ethnos". Which is where the word "Ethnic" comes from. I.E. the ethnic peoples of the world. There is no argument from anyone Jesus was a direct descendant of Adam. Adam was of a "Ruddy" complexion and so was Our Lord.
                  Hebrew adam (אדם) literally means "red", but can also mean an individual man or mankind as a whole (Strong's #120). It is related to the word adamah (אדמה), which means ground or earth (Strong's #127). We learn in Genesis 2:7 that God made Adam from the dust of the earth. It is generally understood that Adam got his name because was made of red earth or red clay. The Genesis account shows that when God decided to make a creature in His own image, he decided to make it out of dirt. The Genesis account conveys a sense of dignity to man's origin, whereas if you believe in evolutionism, we were made from monkeys.
                  sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

I like to imagine Jesus looking like the Mandingo of Bethlehem. Now, I'd worship that!

Comment

Originally posted by GaleWhoring View Post
                      Ilike to imagine Jesus looking like the Mandingo of Bethlehem. Now, I'd worship that!

You're kidding, right? Jesus looks a lot like William H Macy, only better.
                      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
                        You're kidding, right? Jesus looks a lot like William H Macy, only better.

LOL, that skinny-necked white-boy? He has a sort cute puppy face, but the kind that gets easily cuckolded, to come home with flowers and find his woman knelt before the black phone repairman!

Comment

Originally posted by GaleWhoring View Post
                          LOL, that skinny-necked white-boy? He has a sort cute puppy face, but the kind that gets easily cuckolded, to come home with flowers and find his woman knelt before the black phone repairman!
                          Jesus can turn water into wine, can call forth fishes with gold coins in their mouths, and can raise up to Heave one time and one time only on four different days. Do you really think He couldn't keep a telephone in operating condition?
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                            Jesus can turn water into wine, can call forth fishes with gold coins in their mouths, and can raise up to Heave one time and one time only on four different days. Do you really think He couldn't keep a telephone in operating condition?

Raise up to heave? Is the Lord on the sauce? My kind of guy!

Comment

The best proof we have that Jesus is White is obviously the Shroud of Turin, wich historicians knows is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
                                The best proof we have that Jesus is White is obviously the Shroud of Turin, wich historicians knows is true.

Don't be fooled. When I find white-ness in my sheets, I don't jump so easily to conclusions to fingering the race of the perpetrator.

Comment

Working...
                                X