Thread: Unicorns
View Single Post
(#20)
Old
struggling to make sense for Jesus
Forum Member

Location: Just the other side of the tracks from Freehold, Iowa.
Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Unicorns - 09-09-2009, 06:34 AM

now pops always told us kids there was no sucha thing as unicorns and now here you say the bible say there are and i never seen one even in prison there was this one guy one time he got kinda shanked and had a spoon handl sticking out his forhead. hes ok now. hes another jesus lover like me and thats why hes ok now and hes gettin out in novembere and I hope he comes to davenport too or maybe free hold when we come to see youu all on the Grey hounde bus