View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Christ Certified Ex-Negro - A white man's white man
True Christian™

Silver Tither True Christian™ Christian Love Saved 1 Year Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Real American™ True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Tithing Manager

Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 08-06-2008, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Local Atheist View Post
Jesus Christ, you're an idiot. Blaming a band for the actions of a teenager? You guys are hilarious. Apparently no one in the world is responsible for their own actions. It's always someone else.
As a former white magician who, deluded into thinking there was a good side to majick, having fought many black magicians in my sinful days; I can attest to the demonic influence behind MCR. They distribute negative energy waves through their music and influence all those who do not have Jesus. There father, Satan, rewards them richly for sending fresh teen souls to him early. How else do you think a band that puts out such horrible music can be successful?