X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Informative World Map

Originally posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
    this forum wont let me say f u c k. cool
    Does that make you happy to be able to slip that in there?
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Uhm, why does it say Austrians? Austrians are people from Austria.. which is next to Germany...

I think what he means is Australia.

And by the way, don't you know that this relegion was there, before the USA we know it today was even there!? You are all descendents from those so called 'Chinks', and 'Negras', and Soviets or something.

I mean, you guys are so ignorant I can't explain it.

"In 1492, Genoese explorer Christopher Columbus, under contract to the Spanish crown, reached several Caribbean islands, making first contact with the indigenous people. On April 2, 1513, Spanish conquistador Juan Ponce de León landed on what he called "La Florida"—the first documented European arrival on what would become the U.S. mainland. Spanish settlements in the region were followed by ones in the present-day southwestern United States that drew thousands through Mexico. French fur traders established outposts of New France around the Great Lakes; France eventually claimed much of the North American interior, down to the Gulf of Mexico. The first successful English settlements were the Virginia Colony in Jamestown in 1607 and the Pilgrims' Plymouth Colony in 1620. The 1628 chartering of the Massachusetts Bay Colony resulted in a wave of migration; by 1634, New England had been settled by some 10,000 Puritans. Between the late 1610s and the American Revolution, about 50,000 convicts were shipped to Britain's American colonies.[29] Beginning in 1614, the Dutch settled along the lower Hudson River, including New Amsterdam on Manhattan Island.
      In 1674, the Dutch ceded their American territory to England; the province of New Netherland was renamed New York."
      That's from wikipedia.

Also: Christianity began as a Jewish sect in the eastern Mediterranean in the mid-1st century. , from wikipedia as well...

What this shows is, that you say you're the best country and all, but all of you are descendents from people all over the world. The thing you belief in, didn't even originate in the US! So I don't know why the hell you would make a freaking map like this!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamfred View Post
        [...]And by the way, don't you know that this relegion was there, before the USA we know it today was even there!?
        Of course we know that! What do you take us for? Ignorant bigots?
        You are all descendents from those so called 'Chinks', and 'Negras', and Soviets or something.
        As you have never met us, your assertions are baseless. We here are made in the Image of God, not some dubious slant or whatever.

"In 1492, Genoese explorer Christopher Columbus, [...]Netherland was renamed New York." That's from wikipedia.
        I've not read all the garbage unsaved trash writes, so I am just reacting to this quote - "That quote is irrelevant."

Also: Christianity began as a Jewish sect in the eastern Mediterranean in the mid-1st century. , from wikipedia as well...
        Let me give you a lesson in theology:
        1. The Trinity is One. The Trinity comprises God The Father, God the Son (Jesus) and The Holy Spirit.
        2. Jesus was there at Creation
        3. God the Father gave us the 10 Commandments, in which He told us to worship Him.
        4. "Him" = The Trinity
        4a. Although God did make a slight mention of Jesus in the Old Testament, the Jews didn't pick up on this because they were too busy making money.
        5. At the coming of Christ, the Jews got it wrong and despite Jesus obviously being part of The One True God (The Trinity) they only worshiped God The Father.
        6. Jesus tried to tell them this but the Jews killed Him (temporarily)

So now we see that far from being "a Jewish sect ", Christianity was the One True Religion from Creation.

What this shows is, that you say you're the best country and all, but all of you are descendants of from people all over the world. The thing you belief in, didn't even originate in the US! So I don't know why the hell you would make a freaking map like this!
        Look son, that map tells you all you need to know. Wanting to know more is pointless as it just does not cut the mustard on the journey to The Eternal City of God via a True Christian(tm) Life and Death.
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

its not, only to make you see what you are saying.
          Well, I already see what I'm saying. You know, when I'm typing it. Because, you know, I usually type with my eyes open. Why are you so intent on flaunting your stupidity?

god doesnt do shit. you obviously have no idea about microbiology.
          I'm aware of the heresies of the doctrines of germ theory. However, the Bible documents numerous times that it is really God who makes people sick.

right and you know this how? what evidence? show me proof. because what you are saying is coal is the driving energy in stars, yet the theory is diamonds? contradiction?
          Wow. You are really stupid. I think your mother must cry every day.

It isn't a contradiction, you retarded boy, because stars aren't far away suns. That's why I said that the far-away-suns theory for stars will be revoked in a couple of years from now. Stars are diamonds, the sun is a burning lump of coal.
          if fact science comes up with a hypothesis, then forms an experiment to test the hypothesis (not prove it), then concludes based on the observations witnessed.

Why go through all that trouble when the answer is already in the Bible? What a stupid waste of time!

actually scientists are one of the most skeptical people you will meet because they want to see hard proof.
          If that were true, why do they believe in nuclear fusion then? This has never be recreated in the laboratory, yet scientists believe in it nevertheless. This proves that "science" is just a repackaged form of pagan sun worship.

that is why creationism is debunked from the science world. there is no hard proof.
          No hard proof? Why do you deny the existence of fish? There are tons of evidence that they actually exist, you know.

just please try to understand biology before you call me stupid. i never personally attacked you with such childish names. use stronger vernacular when you talk to me.
          If you would say intelligent things, I would call you intelligent. If you say stupid things, I call you stupid. I do not mean it as an insult, I'm just stating facts. I'm not angry at you for it, you can't help being brainwashed by stupid evilutionary dogmas. I'm trying to open your eyes for the Truth™ of Jesus.

Originally posted by Iamfred View Post
          And by the way, don't you know that this relegion was there, before the USA we know it today was even there!? You are all descendents from those so called 'Chinks', and 'Negras', and Soviets or something.

What are you talking about? We are descendants of Japheth, like all Caucasians are.

Oh, so now it's our fault that you consistently post incoherent gibberish?

What this shows is, that you say you're the best country and all, but all of you are descendents from people all over the world. The thing you belief in, didn't even originate in the US! So I don't know why the hell you would make a freaking map like this!
          Where did we ever claim that Jesus lived in America? We are fully aware of our history. However, True Christians™ have lived on this earth since Jesus left, and before the discovery of America, they hid underground in Europe to evade cathlyck persecution. After the discovery of the Americas, God decided to give the True Christians™ their own country, in the land previously inhabited by the Red Man. This is why America is One Nation Under God.
          Sweet Lord Jesus,
          I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
          Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
          Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
          Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
          Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
          Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
          Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

actually im in college piffletard. texas tech university in honors. so shut up. i took AP courses during my senior year in high school. class of 2009. im a freshman now actually sophomore in hours. im eighteen almost nineteen.
            I am new here, and I am not clear on why petulant children, such as this, are allowed to post. But I do not presume to judge my Christian male betters. Perhaps it is for amusement? Humor is a concept with which I am somewhat unfamiliar.
            Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Kitty View Post
              I am new here, and I am not clear on why petulant children, such as this, are allowed to post. But I do not presume to judge my Christian male betters. Perhaps it is for amusement? Humor is a concept with which I am somewhat unfamiliar.
              Well, Sister, it's because we always try to educate dumb boys like him, in an attempt to make them accept Christ and attain Salvation(tm). We do that, even though they come to our forum in an attempt to harrass us here. It's the True Christian Love(tm) of Jesus that guides us in this.
              Sweet Lord Jesus,
              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                Well, Sister, it's because we always try to educate dumb boys like him, in an attempt to make them accept Christ and attain Salvation™. We do that, even though they come to our forum in an attempt to harrass us here. It's the True Christian Love™ of Jesus that guides us in this.
                true, you are an idiot. im stooping down to your level here. you call me retarded when you thing the sun is a burning lump of coal. coal needs oxygen to burn and OH WAIT THERE ISNT ANY OXYGEN IN SPACE!! obviously you ignorant fundy dont know about the laws of thermodynamics and the scientific theory or else you would know this. in fact you can do a science experiment. get a lit coal and put it in vacuum. thats called observation. you dont think at all. maybe thats way you got accepted to a shit college.

Comment

true, you are an idiot. im stooping down to your level here. you call me retarded when you thing the sun is a burning lump of coal. coal needs oxygen to burn and OH WAIT THERE ISNT ANY OXYGEN IN SPACE!! obviously you ignorant fundy dont know about the laws of thermodynamics and the scientific theory or else you would know this. in fact you can do a science experiment. get a lit coal and put it in vacuum. thats called observation. you dont think at all. maybe thats way you got accepted to a shit college.
                  Why all the hate friend?May I ask a question of you?
                  At the college you attend, is there a class on spelling and grammar? Do you show up for any of the classes or did you just outright fail?

Why do you hate Jesus my friend?

Comment

1. Get a grip on yourself. Your stupid, senseless rantings do not really do much to improve your arguments.
                    2. How do you know there is no oxygen in space? Have you ever been there?
                    3. What has Jesus done to deserve so much hate, that you'd rather burn forever in Hell than accept His Loving Arms?
                    Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                      Why all the hate friend?May I ask a question of you?
                      At the college you attend, is there a class on spelling and grammar? Do you show up for any of the classes or did you just outright fail?

Why do you hate Jesus my friend?
                      making a 3.8 right now when im taking intro to fiction, trigonometry, analytical statistics, chemistry 1308, chem lab, and a P.E. like i told you many times before, i dont use punctuation in posting. my grammar and spelling skills are fine though. and true, no i havent been to space but do you know who has? scientists all around the world. and to further my point of the sun not being a lump of coal, a giant lump of coal cannot produce the radiation necessary to warm the earth. fusion creates gamma, x-rays, UV, and some forms of the visible light you see. gamma doesnt really ever penetrate our upper atmosphere and thank god it doesnt because we would fry (only a few rays are detected). x-rays also are stopped by our exosphere because of their very high frequency. (our exosphere is the hottest part of our atmosphere because so many rays bombard it) the UV rays penetrate our atmosphere and warm the air around us and also makes our skin create pigment which is why you get tan. if you put yourself in a room with a huge lump of burning coal, you would get burned not tan due to the lack of UV rays. in other word go into a dry sauna.

Comment

oh and if you say if we never went to space or its a conspiracy, you are the biggest dumbass. btw have you ever taken medicine or used a cell phone? technology and medication is great isnt it? i mean hell we are talking to each other via the internet that humans have made. not god. so if you say technology is the devil, then you are in fact touching the devil whenever you throw at me bullshit that you literally pulled out of your ass. seriously, go f uck yourself

Comment

making a 3.8 right now when im taking intro to fiction, trigonometry, analytical statistics, chemistry 1308, chem lab, and a P.E. like i told you many times before, i dont use punctuation in posting. my grammar and spelling skills are fine though. and true, no i havent been to space but do you know who has? scientists all around the world. and to further my point of the sun not being a lump of coal, a giant lump of coal cannot produce the radiation necessary to warm the earth. fusion creates gamma, x-rays, UV, and some forms of the visible light you see. gamma doesnt really ever penetrate our upper atmosphere and thank god it doesnt because we would fry (only a few rays are detected). x-rays also are stopped by our exosphere because of their very high frequency. (our exosphere is the hottest part of our atmosphere because so many rays bombard it) the UV rays penetrate our atmosphere and warm the air around us and also makes our skin create pigment which is why you get tan. if you put yourself in a room with a huge lump of burning coal, you would get burned not tan due to the lack of UV rays. in other word go into a dry sauna.
                          I am sorry that you ride the short buss, a 3.8 keep trying little fella. Say why do you hate Jesus? Can't you read? God made every thing including the Sun, ya know the lump of coal that keeps us warm. If Negroes stay out in the sun do they get a tan too?

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                            I am sorry that you ride the short buss, a 3.8 keep trying little fella. Say why do you hate Jesus? Can't you read? God made every thing including the Sun, ya know the lump of coal that keeps us warm. If Negroes stay out in the sun do they get a tan too?
                            bet you couldnt last one week in my classes fundy. a 3.8 in honors is what can get me into med school. and yes africans get darker. not all of them are one color. and didnt you read before? coal needs oxygen to burn and gives off a relatively low form of radiation. but you wouldnt know about that because im guaranteeing you dont know squat about the electromagnetic spectrum.

Comment

Why do you keep calling me a fundy? I am a True Christian or has that some how passed you by? Do all people who attend your special ed classes use foul language? We True Christians try to avoid that sort of thing. Say why do you hate Jesus?

Comment

bet you couldnt last one week in my classes fundy. a 3.8 in honors is what can get me into med school. and yes africans get darker. not all of them are one color. and didnt you read before? coal needs oxygen to burn and gives off a relatively low form of radiation. but you wouldnt know about that because im guaranteeing you dont know squat about the electromagnetic spectrum.
                                I see. So, according to you, the sun is not burning coal but nuclear fusion, correct? Further you state that fusion reactions emit x-rays and gamma rays which are not part of the visible spectrum. You then state that burning coal emits radiation that is in the visible spectrum. So the sun should be invisible if you are correct that it is fusion and visible if we are correct that it is burning coal. Oh, look. I can see the sun!

Game. Set. Match.

Comment

Working...
                                X