View Single Post
(#3788)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Martin Wind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 06-26-2014, 05:15 PM

Greetings piffletards.
I am a dane and I will start by correcting a few mistakes in the origial post.
1 That's the finish flag, the danish flag is red and white.
2 The danish word for rapist is "voldtægtsmand" which directly translated means rapeman.
3 Pippi Langstrømpe as it is REALLY called in danish is actually a swedish invention.

The rest of the stuff written is just utter bullshit. I'm a good man and I try to help where I can even though I don't have much. But this kind og ignorance and stupidity just makes me mas as piffle. I registered in here just to write this response. I honestly have no idea how you get so brainwashed as you are. Everything I've seen on ths site is about hate og christian underwear. I DO NOT believe in a god and I DO NOT believe in the devil. It just ist true and I' amazed by people like you who has some kind of twisted fantasy about it. I truly don't mind that some people have their religions because they use it as a source of hope when there isnt any. True christian people a loving people who loves people for who they are and doesn't twist the bible into some piffleed up set of rules which everybody has to live by. In my eyes you are not different from extreme muslims who twists islam just as you do christianity. I used my real information when i registered so you piffles can write all your sick shit to me so I can laugh at it. Danish people are sharin this site so they can laugh at how far fetched it is and most people think that it is actually a deliberate joke. Stop demonizing all other countries than yours. You are a baby country filled with baby people whose corruption spreads through the entire world which is ruining it! All of America (espacially people like you) should do us all a favor and commit massive mass suicide. But I guess you can't do that since it's a sin, so how about you just keep on killing each other a little faster you piffleing ***NAUGHTY WORD REMOVED BY MODERATOR***.

piffle YOUR GOD AND piffle YOU, YOU piffleING piffleS!!

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 06-26-2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Say, let's keep it clean for JESUS!