X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fred Phelps is dead. Murdered? Assassinated?

This man was a monster...he was truly the spawn of satan himself! Picketing funerals? How disrespectful. Against gays? What's his problem, what's all of you peoples problem? You really have no morals do you? It's amazing what people believe just because they are scared of what happens after life.
    Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
    abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by Open.Minded.Harlot View Post
      This man was a monster...he was truly the spawn of satan himself! Picketing funerals? How disrespectful. Against gays? What's his problem, what's all of you peoples problem? You really have no morals do you? It's amazing what people believe just because they are scared of what happens after life.
      Why would I be scared of worshiping Our Lord Jesus Christ for Eternity?

I do agree with you that Phelps was a monster for treating women equally.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
      sigpic

Comment

Oh grow up children! Stop making up your facts from an outdated book! Nobody knows 101% sure what happens after death. You make BELIEVE something that doesn't make it fact. I could believe that grass i actually purple. Does that make it a fact? No it doesn't. When will you people learn?
        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

This man was a monster...he was truly the spawn of satan himself!...
          Who started off his professional life as a civil rights lawyer. In the South. In the 50s and 60s. If you have no idea what that means, watch "Mississippi Burning".

...Picketing funerals? How disrespectful...
          Against who? The dead? Why? They're dead. They don't know what's going on at their funeral.

Funerals are not for the benefit of the dead, but for the living. And that's who he was talking to, by protesting.

Or are you one of those wingnuts who thinks they somehow have THE RIGHT to go through life without ever being disrespected or offended?

...Against gays? What's his problem, what's all of you peoples problem?...
          Read a Bible, would you?

...You really have no morals do you?...
          Wait, what? Of course they have morals. Whether you agree with them is moot.

...It's amazing what people believe just because they are scared of what happens after life.
          Go look up "strawman fallacy", and don't do that again. You're just making your own case look weak (because you resort to fallacious arguments).

Comment

Nobody knows 101% sure what happens after death.
            Duh! Even little children know 100% is the maximum possible amount. So you just proved to the world that you cannot even do basic math.

We are 100% sure that 100% of the Holy Bible is correct!
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Nobody knows 101% sure what happens after death.
              I know. I will go to Heaven and you will go to Hell. Cause it says so in the Bible.

You make BELIEVE something that doesn't make it fact.
              I don't believe, I know. To believe is to doubt. There is no doubt that the Bible is 100% true.

I could believe that grass i actually purple. Does that make it a fact? No it doesn't.
              But it would if it said so in the Bible!

Comment

I could believe that grass i actually purple. Does that make it a fact? No it doesn't. When will you people learn?
                If Jesus told me that grass was purple, then by God I'd believe Him. Why would He lie to me? Everything He says is a fact.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I love the man or woman that wrote the bible. The king or queen of trolling. And I don't know basic math? I was just trying to exaggerate my point. I have shown this thread to my entire AS RE class and they were in hysterics. Why would God leave his life telling or anything similar in a book? But if an understatement for a 'God'

Comment

I love the man or woman that wrote the bible. The king or queen of trolling
                    The bible was written by over 45 contributors - all men! - but it was all the words of God and God is a man!

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Why would God leave his life telling or anything similar in a book? But if an understatement for a 'God'
                    Rom. 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
                    1Tim. 4:11These things command and teach

And: God was not a troll - God is truth!
                    1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sooo it has all the words of 'God'? Why didn't he just write it himself? Considering he is so intelligent and all that malarky. You would think he wouldn't Need people to do it for him.

Comment

...You would think he wouldn't Need people to do it for him.
                        You're acting like He's supposed to be omnipotent or something.

Comment

Well that is what God is supposed to be. So yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulsive Scottish Demon View Post
                            Well that is what God is supposed to be. So yes.
                            Of course God is omnipotent. Which means that if He wishes, He can easily make people do what He wants (in this case, write the Holy Bible). Why is that so difficult to understand?
                            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christians are Perfect!
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!
                            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                            God HATES Rational Thinking!
                            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Because anybody can easily pretend to have heard the word of God. It's very easy to manipulate someone's mind with that kind of power when they believe so strongly. That's why I find it hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Repulsive Scottish Demon View Post
                                Because anybody can easily pretend to have heard the word of God. It's very easy to manipulate someone's mind with that kind of power when they believe so strongly. That's why I find it hard to believe.
                                I agree. There are many loonies who walk around pretending they are hearing God. (Demons, more likely). This is exactly why we have the Holy Bible - we know it is the word of God, so we don't have to rely on what people say.
                                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                                True Christians are Perfect!
                                True Christian™ Love.
                                Salvation™ made Easy!
                                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
                                X