View Single Post
(#167)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful race-traitor

Perv Homer

Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alkalai is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 12-31-2012, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Close, but not quite, though most people misuse the word in exactly the same way (and I don't think this is the time or place for the "do people make the language or do dictionaries" argument).

It's not that that they don't know, it's that we can't know.

You're an atheist who either 1) still harbours doubt, 2) doesn't want to offend (yet still offends by being wishy-washy), 3) hasn't bothered thinking about it long enough to decide what you truly believe, or 4) is afraid of the term "atheist". So a weak atheist, where I'm a strong atheist.

At the same time, I'm still a bit agnostic, in that I hold that gods could exist because we cannot conclusively prove that they don't (like you cannot prove that there's not an invisible pink unicorn looking over my shoulder as I type this).

In the absence of proof, there is only belief, and due to mine, I live my life as if gods do not exist, and if you do the same, you're atheist.
Aha. Okay, I believe in the possibility of a God.

So in conclusion, I'm an agnostic atheist who happens to like parts of the teachings of Buddha.

Everyone happy?