View Single Post
(#881)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

keeping it ugly is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: New Metal Band "Greenday" Threatens Our Youth! - 10-17-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
It is also amazing that they they "have their lives made complete" by pop groups whom they are unlikely to have met. And it's always the anti-God, anti-Christ, anti-HolyGhost secularist metal bands which engender this "completeness" in absentia.

.The Greendays,
..The My chemical romance,
...The Insane clown posse.

Christians follow The Bible. That means we can read. Therefore we can read the lyrics of black metal, or green metal, or purple metal or any other sort of metal or heavy or screamo or punk or thrash or whatever you want to call it. It all sounds the same and it all has the same message. Satan.

Satan wants everyone to listen to his stuff, and wants no-one to sing hymns praising Jesus.
When we get to Heaven that will be the only sort of music there is, how beautiful is that?

Thank You Jesus

In the meantime there are fully 150 Psalms available to recite, or to sing, and if more were necessary for a lifetime of praising Jesus more would heve been supplied. Not by some cynical wordsmith. By God.

There are also hymnals available but be careful: many contain heretical doctrine. Never use one with words like Methodist, Congregational, Unitarian (if they have hymn books), Spiritualist (same as Unitarians, but they might have stuff I suppose), Anglican, Catholic, Orthodox, Presbyterian, "alternative" or "modern" on the cover. Many of these things come with brightly coloured harlots depicted waving their arms in the air. Just like in the mosh pit.
Whether it's the mass or a Greendays' song sung from the pulpit really doesn't matter.
Heretics, punks, goths.
They all go to HELL.
FOREVER.
it's just Green Day & My Chemical Romance. no 'the' involved.
I'm not damned to Hell, I was born going there anyway.
What's all you christian people's problem with the LGBTQ community? I know a few religious gay people, so what's the problem?

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN