View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Location: piffle YOU AND YOUR CHURCH DONT BELEIVE WHAT I BELIEVE THAN piffle YOU thats what you say to me dumbass
PraiseBlasphemy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PraiseBlasphemy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PraiseBlasphemy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PraiseBlasphemy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why do good things happen to bad people? - 06-06-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
I am for these two myself. As it's been pointed out how bad was Hitler has been greatly over exaggerated. Certainly, there were excesses in Nazi Germany, but what successful government hasn't had its moments of over reach?

One just has to look at the life of Pope John Paul II for an example of Satan's power.
Are you kidding me? Hitler wasnt that bad. Seriously are you joking cause thats not funny. You are stupider than the average village idiot if you believe that. You know why good things happen to bad people think about it real hard and let your weak little mind make up another frivilous excuse to keep your faith. Pathetic. I bet you still believe in santa and the toothfairy. Seriously i read in a book they were real and one better i actually SAW santa claus at the mall it was profound made me a true believer he said that the people who dont believe wont get presents and that people would try and convince me hes not real but never stop believing because their just saying that to test my faith

Hail santa
Praise the elves
They make the toys