View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Open Invitation To Atheists: 5 Reasons To Join the Church - 04-07-2013, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
Wait a minute, we're letting atheists in now? What's next, Puerto Ricans?

I dont think so. When the time comes, for sweet Jesus to beckon me up to paradise, I expect I shall get to sit on a cloud for all eternity, with people like Mary Ethelreda, St. Paul, and Pastor Ezekiel. The odd unicorn will trot by and a bunch of seraphims will be playing trumpets, tambourines and singing praises to our lord god and creator. I'm pretty sure God wouldn't let spics in. They would set up dodgy second hand car dealerships, sell in drugs and generaly ruin paradise for the rest of us.

The Lord is my shepherd.