View Single Post
(#227)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-26-2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice_henderson View Post
I think you are reading way to far into it.
Sure alot of the kids who listen to "emo" music will wear black clothes and pretend they have problems, but they really are just seeking attention.
If this girl actually had depression, it means she had a medical problem, something that needed to be treated by a professional.
What they need is parents who care more about the child than their careers. They need a mother there to guide them and a father there to dole out the punishment.

Quote:
Cutting is not something to be joked about or taken lightly, 90% of the time people who self harm don't want to kill themselves, they are looking for an escape or help.
So just ignore them? And then when they do kill themselves their mothers can wring their hands and say "it's all societies fault".

Quote:
To say that a band (and yes, i have listened to them, my niece is quite a big fan of theirs) could induce a mental health problem is bizarre. She probably thought that they knew how she felt, or they might have understood her problems.
Well it's nice to know that you promote mental illness in children. Have you ever noticed that these child mental health issues only cropped up when the liebrals took over the country?

Quote:
I think you should have a good chat with someone who likes their music and get their opinion.
Oh sure, next I'll ask a 500 pound woman how to lose weight, and an addict about the harmfulness of drugs, and an alcoholic about what they think about drinking. Yeah, that's a great system you've got going there.

Drama queen