View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Scientist™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.CyberYahweh has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: "But I'm Too NICE To Go To Hell!" - 08-29-2010, 03:57 AM

Kindness, or niceness, is a subjective trait that differs from person to person, and is unreliable at best. One person might think it's nice to have someone rub their feet - whereas another might recoil in shock, and beat him with her purse until his eye is black, and the surrounding people laugh and mock me as I flee from the damnable public transit and retreat to my local public restroom; seeking sanctuary from the heckling masses.

By the axiom of Christian Reason, neither kindness, nor niceness have any direct correlation with BEING GOOD by GOD(the definitive AUTHOR of our MORALITY). Fortunately, the 1611 King James Bible teaches us a concrete foundation for what it means to BE GOOD.

1 Chronicles 22:13
"Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the LORD gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged."

There is no kindness, empathy, or understanding - ONLY GOOD & EVIL, as defined by GOD.