View Single Post
(#215)
Old
Unsaved trash, Knuckle-dragging abo girl
Under Investigation

Full of it

satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-05-2010, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
You asked about race so I gave you the answer. I had asked many times if you had any problems with the definition I gave you but you did ask. There is nothing wrong with the answer I gave. You could quite easily replace the word people with an animal such horses. Since we are talking about people on this forum, it is more appropriate to use the word people.

Landover Baptist and True Christians use the King Jame 1611 Bible. We do not convert or interpret the verses or the Bible.

We are only telling you what God has told us about homosexuals. If you have a problem with that, tell God.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them
No, you didn't give me the answer. You gave me a joke answer and then jumped on me for giving you one back. There are many things wrong with the answer you gave me, the main thing being that it was meant to be a joke but it wasn't actually funny at all.

Okay, I'll just go tell God, brb guize.