View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.MidwestCatLady has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 06-16-2009, 11:54 PM

Well, I think he is only in heaven if he came about Salvation like we all must, on our knees praising God with Christ as our Savior. Somehow, I do not recall a single story or picture or discussion where Hilter demonstrated this level of Faith. He wanted a pure Germany and saw the Jews as an enemy to mankind. He made speeches regarding the Jews "intellectual" influence and "wealth" as a "disintegration" of a pro-German society. Not a single thing I could find where he was commaned by God to such action. He used Christianity as his reason but only superficially. I realize there are pictures of him and various Catholic Priests. (Um) Indeed, his final speech was to comment the war against the Jews had left the continent in ruins. Hence, I disagree (unless someone can find an accurate piece of history). We will never know this answer without proof that Hitler either was commanded by God himself which would seem unlikely or whether he understood he must serve Christ and not his own ideas of perfection. Faith not works. He seemed to care more about money.

Hitler Interview in the New York Staatszeitung, 1933.
"Why does the world shed crocodile’s tears over the richly merited fate of a small Jewish minority? … I ask Roosevelt, I ask the American people: Are you prepared to receive in your midst these well-poisoners of the German people and the universal spirit of Christianity? We would willingly give everyone of them a free steamer-ticket and a thousand-mark note for travelling expenses, if we could get rid of them." (Quoted in N H Baynes, The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, Oxford University Press, 1942, Volume I, pp.727-28)

Leviticus 24:17
And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to DEATH.

Numbers 35:30
Whoso killeth any person, the murderer shall be put to DEATH by the mouth of witnesses: but one witness shall not testify against any person [to cause him] to die.

Numbers 35:31
Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which [is] guilty of DEATH: but he shall be surely put to DEATH.

2 Kings 14:6
But the children of the murderers he slew not: according unto that which is written in the book of the law of Moses, wherein the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not be put to DEATH for the children, nor the children be put to DEATH for the fathers; but every man shall be put to DEATH for his own sin.

1 Corinthians 10:32
Give none offence, neither to the JEWS, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] JEWS or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Genesis 1:20-22
21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.