View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

JessicaLovesGod! is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Blessings Brothers and Sisters! - 12-25-2013, 07:28 PM

I figured I would stop in and introduce myself again, Brothers and Sisters!
I have been gone for a very long time, my Father (and Pastor) saw it fit for me to travel with my Pastor as he went to preach to Unsaved Trash in foreign lands! I have been so blessed! I was able to work with the women and help teach them many useful skills such as cooking, cleaning, and following their Leaders every word.They were rarely at home (as they should have been) but out with Godless heathens doing terrible terrible things! I was able to show them the error of their ways, and many of them met privately with Pastor and were able to be saved after many meetings. He was overjoyed after the meetings and the more women he met with, the happier he was! The happier he was, the more full I felt with the Holy Spirit, I was unable to contain it!!
After returning home, Father said that Pastor is already planning the next missionary trip and that he would love to have me assist him again!!!
I am so thrilled to be back and to spread the word about all the great things I have been filled with!!