View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Sherman of Babylon is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The 67 deadly sins of the New Testament. - 02-13-2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
It is a reasonable argument because you say so. So far it has started off badly. You are judging me while using filthy language.

Okay, let's assume what you are saying is correct. Does it change the fact that the Bible still says these things? Should I not be allowed to quote the Bible Jesus' and Paul's own words to show you what is in it?

Of course, what you are saying is utter garbage. I am in no way hateful any more than a firefighter who rescues you from a burning building is hateful.

What have I ever done to you as retribution for your wrongdoings? I leave wrath to the LORD.

Do you know my works? Do you know the things I do? No? Then, don't opine on things you know nothing of.

How does one prove humility? I supposed I could tell you how humble I am, but that wouldn't prove it very well.

I understand quite a bit, so that dog won't hunt, lady.

I am quite affectionate to my brothers and sisters and neighbors in Christ. I don't give a rat's behind about your opinion of me.

It's is not me you should be worried about placating. You had better placate Jesus.

Luke 12:5

I suppose if you are standing on the railroad tracks and I see a train coming at you, it would be unmerciful of me to yell at you to warn you of this.

What greater mercy could there be for you than eternal heaven? It's a shame you reject it.

If you are saying I am a liar, you are calling God a liar.

Read this sermon

True Christians are Perfect!

I do love my neighbors, you tard. Who do you think my neighbors are?

Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love?

Of course there is. You wouldn't know what is in the Bible if someone slapped you upside the head with one. How dare you come in here telling me what is in the Bible. I have forgotten more about God's Word than you ever knew.

The only thing you have is exposed here is your ignorance and hostility to God and His Holy Bible.

Because we refuse to lie to you and tell you that everything is okay? No, m'aam. I will continue shooting straight from the Bible. You can continue to be hell bound. I tried with you. There is nothing more I can do.

Matthew 10:14-15
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

There are Christians like myself, and there are Christians like yourself. We agree on some things, but we strongly disagree on others. I respect that, truly, but I feel the need to comment on the following quotes.

The Bible is an ambiguous book, based upon interpretation. The literal words of the Bible are what you quote, but you interpret them in a hateful way. Have you met Jesus? Have you been face to face with God? I find it a shame that you stare into the ass of Satan, believing you say the face of our good Lord. The unmerciful, destructive and hateful God you describe is no God of mine or any other Christian with a good value.

Without understanding? It matters not how much you understand, but whether you understand your opponent. You don't know who he is, his actions, his person, his family, nor his experience. How much right do you have to judge him, once this is pointed out?

If one rejects Christ as many have, it is not your responsibility to fight their decision. When we all stand before God, He will decide the worthier man. Jesus applauds those who love everyone, regardless. People like you, who shame and fight, are but pests in the eye of God who will be cast into the depths of the fire for your endless hatred of all who are not like you.

Romans 14:1-4

Matthew 5:43-48

John 6:37

I came here for spiritual guidance. I pray I will find it. But my prayers also go out to you- the poor lost ones, the ones I reserve my pity for. May you find your way to our Lord.

Blessed be,

Sherman.