View Single Post
(#89)
Old
Unsaved trash, atheistic pinhead

loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Holocaust, a part of God's divine plan - 05-07-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge Murphy View Post
Y do u think that god needs 2 put these things in the bible, after all, they have nothing to do with salvation

I know. But they would help to show all people, that the statements made are true. If there is some talk about this and that in the Bible, then how can anyone approve the words? But if there is something, people from 1st century pre-industrial culture could not have known without the help of an all-knowing being, this would be a different case.
Unfortunately, there is nothing of that kind in the Bible. And the further problem is the book itself. If I was an all-knowing being outside of space and time, I would not rely on text printed onto dried plants to tell something to people thousands of years in the future.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.