View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Florida Sinner Sucked Down to Hell! - 03-04-2013, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
So Florida is the gate to Hell?

I never thought about it, but somehow I'm not surprised.
You'll remember that the Bremuda Triangle is right around there, but since some people can't afford boats I guess a sink hole in the next best thing.

I bow to the experts and their finely honed sense of dissertation in seeing proper judgement here as I would have blamed the instance on Obama and his inability to repair America's crumbling infrastructure. In a way I guess it is still Obama's fault as I am sure mercy would have been given to the state of Florida if they had only voted Republican.