View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Glory to God for His Blessings - 04-25-2015, 06:28 PM

Dear Friends,

My studies in the Bible have taken so much of my time. Despite the lack of accreditation, I just know my degree from Newburgh Seminary will lead me to higher heights in the ministry.

I remain unmarried, but I know the LORD GOD has a babe (in Christ) waiting for me somewhere and He is moving my feet along the pathway that will intertwine with hers one day. Until then, my faith is steadfast and true. God is the Conqueror of sin and death, and it is not His will that I live my life of servitude without having someone to serve me. Glory to the Father.

I am sad to report that my dear friend Malachi has divorced his wife due to adultery. When their child became ill, blood tests revealed that the child belonged to the man that delivered their mail. Malachi was always wondering why mail was delivered on Sunday, but being a trusting sort of man, he just let it slide. His former wife is suing him for child support, but he believes the postman should be the one paying for the little bastard. I tend to agree.

Please keep Malachi in your prayers.

My love for God grows with each passing day. So many of my joys can be attributed to His presence in my life and the faithful reading of His Word gives me the knowledge I need to make decisions that face handsome young men like myself. He is SO good to us.

I have never ceased praying for you all. Even if I do not visit often, please know that I strive for the day when all who visit this forum can know what serving the Lord is really all about!

May He keep His Loving Hand upon All!
Morton