View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tukasa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Tukasa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science! - 04-19-2010, 11:30 AM

Quote:
@Tukasa how can you say that EVERYTHING in the Bible is explained in other ways as well? Most scientists admit there are a lot of holes in science, you even mention some yourself,
Yes sorry your right, you've caught me out, if you will allow me to rephrase and change my earlier comment.

While I have no solid proof to say that the devil does not exist, do you have any besides a few hundred year old book? I actually don't want to put it this way, but there is no proof that the contents of that book are true, The majority of the phenomenon it explains can be explained though other means such as theory's with predictions that can be tested repeatedly under many different conditions which produce quantitative evidence to reinforce the theory, what makes it more important than perhaps a fiction book written around the same time (I really did not enjoy putting it that way, but its true)

Quote:
while the Bible covers everything including the creation of everything and the meaning of life!
Does the bible cover why when we inhale O_2 we exhale CO_2? no, does it explain the way the particles in the dust storm I am happily watching interact with each other and obscure my view of the city? no. You claim that it covers everything, and yes, it does offer some theories as to why some of the natural phenomena around us occurs, but it lacks evidence, it just states. The rest of it has come from your interpretation of it, lacking evidence, just based on opinion

and the meaning of life is not a scientific matter, if there is a meaning to life