View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Tukasa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Tukasa is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science! - 04-19-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Yet? I'm aware of the problems in that field, but I think you will never find a theory of quantum gravity, unless, of course, Satan concocts a new lie in his infernal think tanks in Hell. Quantum mechanics is a lie, general relativity is a lie, and gravity is a lie. I can't put it clearer than that.
Yes yet, a few hundred years ago we had no idea how volcano's worked, now, we have models to explain them, so in a few hundred years time, some kid like me will say something similar, "A few hundred years ago, they didnt even have a theory of quantum gravity!".

Quote:
If secular scientists would care so much about evidence, why isn't the Bible incorporated in their theories? This is clear proof of the religious bias of scientists.
While I have no solid proof to say that the devil does not exist, do you have any besides a few hundred year old book? I actually dont want to put it this way, but there is no proof that the contents of that book are true, the phenomenon it explains can all be explained though other means, what makes it more important than perhaps a fiction book written around the same time (I really did not enjoy putting it that way, but its true)

Quote:
Civil and tasteful? You are the one promoting all kinds of occult trash here, friend, not we! The Pastor's prayer is filled with True Christian™ Love, as he realizes that you are possessed by demons, which blind you to the truth:
Though the use of the word "friend" may be civil in your reply, I do not believe the words "occult trash" are

Quote:
Don't be, friend! Pride is a sin:
In your beliefs it may be, but not mine, and I'm proud to say I did it again

and I apologize for my double posting before, I didn't look properly