View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Brothers_In_Arms is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: HOODIES - THE CLOTHING OF SATANISTS, CRIMINALS AND FREAKS ! - 07-15-2009, 05:19 PM

As 'Christians' you should be ashamed of yourselves, how can you judge a person purely on there clothing?

I am a Christian, never sinned, do to others what I wish done upon myself etc and I love nothing more than to wear a hoody. Why? Because they are warm and practical.

It shock's me that the minority of people that wear hoodys and commit a crime can influence you all enough to tar the rest of the 'hoody wearing community' with the same brush.

As for it being the attire of satanists, aren't the traditional Satan worshipers more or less dressed in a cloak with a hood (much like a Christian Monk) and not infact a hoody as it has been refered to in this pittiful thread.

As for it being a clothing choice of freaks......WoW, just WoW that really is rock bottom.

I applaud you people, I thought that most Christianity forums were all boring, but this one has made me laugh to no ends at the ridiculous theorys you have.

Good Night,

Brothers_In_Arms (A disapointed (Normal) Christian)