View Single Post
(#103)
Old
Mother of 20
True Christian™

Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls True Christian™ True Christian Lady Quiverful

Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jean Poole has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific - 09-13-2008, 12:02 AM

AMEN, Dr.Santiago!

SquidMonkey, I am most certainly not a whore. I am a True Christian™, and I have had 20 children with my Godly True Christian™ husband so that we can have plenty of Soldiers for Christ.

P.S. As for the "Love thy neighbor" comment, we all love you very much, SquidMonkey. Here we are, trying to save you from Eternal Damnation, but you insult us endlessly! But still we try and save you! If that is not True Christian™ Love, I don't know what is.