View Single Post
(#123)
Old
Unsaved trash, scottish monkey worshiper

ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Flood confirmed! Whale graveyard in desert! How else could it be so? - 07-11-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
No, because we have no reason to doubt our Merciful Lord. I'ts not circular reasoning, it's simply faith in our Lord.
I have faith that this argument is not circular, therefore it's not circular. You must be a theologian.

Actually, that is a circular argument regardless of whether you have reason to doubt whoever it is you think exists. Saying "X is true because X is true" is circular reasoning regardless of what that X is. This point is all non-Christians do doubt your "Merciful Lord", therefore, it's only your opinion that you have no reason to doubt your "Merciful God". And frankly, you'd call it circular reasoning if I said "The Book of Zoop the alien god is true because the Book of Zoop the alien god SAYS it's true."

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.