View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash, retarded scotish whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster Uppity Woman/Enabler Cutter

Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Demonic Scottish Whore is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: What did Jesus say about homosexuality? Plenty! And He hates it! - 02-12-2014, 12:06 PM

You would break friendships from people because of a book? Gay people are no diffrent from others. A lot of young gays are still virgin but you don't believe that, do you? Because if it isn't written in your little book, it isn't right. Am I correct in saying so? I believe I am. You have a rule for everything! What's the point. It's crazy.

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.