Thread: Today in Christ
View Single Post
(#179)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Messicant

AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Today in Christ - 08-28-2014, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
That is absolutely not true. Why, just a few days ago I collected enough to purchase the overburdened Ferguson police department a half million rounds of rubber coated Gold Dot hollow point ammunition. If that ain't charity, I'd like to know what is!

Giving shelter to homeless people, education to poor children, donating money to help animals or abused children, that's real charity for me and everybody else