View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Love With Zeke

KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Mother's Fund Raiser for Missions in Watts - 03-10-2014, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
Certainly, Sister Heather.

Mother is so excited that the ladies of Landover are going to help her outreach to the lesser races. We'll bring the unwashed tribes to the Lord and shout glory as they make their way to Heaven. Hallelujah!
12 inches dear. Also, what kind of role models would we be if we didn't reach out to the lesser races and challenge them to try an improve themselves. Just recently I was lecturing my Negra maid about christian morals, and she seemed interested. Although, it was also clear that most of it went right over her head... She is probably about as smart as a chimp, so its not surprising, but I do wish I was able to get through to her more easily. I hope your missionaries are more successful than I was.

Opps! Sorry about rambling, you know how we women can get. Anyways I am eagerly awaiting my purchase and I am glad my husband and I were able to support such a good cause! Glory!