View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash, retarded queer
Under Investigation

Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gayassburger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why does God think I'm a gaysexual? - 01-24-2014, 01:10 AM

Oh, Do not twist my words. I never once said i was a god hater. I believe what -i- want to believe. That's enough for anything. I'm not sitting in a church and letting some man tell me how i should live -my- life. I live it how god intended, to be me.

For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous.--Lev.21:18 <----God hates ugly people and cripples!!