View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Paul Ian Pistle is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Paul Ian Pistle is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Father teaches son a lesson in respecting one's parents. (Cops kill him) Praise Jesus! - 11-10-2013, 04:00 AM

My favorite verse comes to mind when hearing of such justices. And how absolutely Holy and praiseworthy they really are.

"Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established." -Proverbs 16:3

I kept repeating this verse over and over again, especially after reading the article. The officers did a fine job of delivering the message of that Spirit, and with quick speed!

The father was just doing his duties as a gracious God fearing man. And he was committed! And that with the Spirit in mind!
Perhaps, and I'm not saying it's for sure, but maybe those officers were really angels…

"Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?" -Hebrews 1:14

Maybe there was an onlooker at the scene. And maybe, just maybe, this very act of bravery blew wide open that God shaped vacuum within their soul, opening their very eyes to our Lord's gracious Spirit.

Perhaps so.