View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Unsaved trash, smelly foreign whore

Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Foul Joo Whore is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 06-08-2012, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
Ah, so you think Paul said something else completely different. He probably said to coddle sinners and tell them that everything is okay. It was just those mean nasty Christians who changed his words to say the complete opposite.

You have convinced me. What kind of puppy dog would you like me to buy you? Maybe you wanted a pony from Paul?
...You do realise you missed a chance to comment on a great simile, right? Also, no, Paul was Paul. Misogynist, homophobic, old, Jewish Paul. Of course the reiteration of the Old Testament laws will be done by a person who never talked to Jeshua for a long period of time... Also, I want a cobra... Are you willing to buy me one?

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3