X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: Gay Propaganda

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
    So let us get back to the important issue.
    CHRISTMAS EGGNOG!!!

Comment

I caught Naomi watching this filth the other night, so I figured I'd bump this thread for Truth©. Being that she's a mere woman, I almost forgave her for not realizing that Big Sodomy reruns this sick homo recruitment video every year, but that would've set a bad precedent.

So, after I disciplined the heck out her, I sat her down, sobbing though she was, and made her read this entire thread. A belated thank you to Old Man H for his tireless work exposing the sick underbelly of the fag agenda and how they're constantly trying to ram their filth down our throats.

Speaking of, as a Christian, it really steams my beans that these DEMONcrat queers feel like they can shove their beliefs in every bodies face all the time! I mean seriously, give it rest once in a while!

The following quote is attributed to a blog by a right-thinking American named Matthew Stucky, but it seems the LIEberals have made him take down his clear, concise words of wisdom. The only link that's still up is here, but it's a lefty Pinko website.

Santa’s queer reindeer:
      This was brought to my attention recently & I wanted to share this.
      The story of Rudolph is he was refused to be able to guide the sleigh because of his red nose.

Names of the 8 reindeer
      Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Donder, Prancer and Vixen.

These 8 reindeer are supposed to be 8 MALE reindeer. Take a look at those names again. Male reindeer named Dancer, Prancer, Vixen & Cupid.

Let’s start with Vixen in the dictionary:
      1 : a shrewish ill-tempered woman 2 : a female fox 3 : a sexually attractive woman

So Vixen is a queer. It’s nice to know the creators of this sweet innocent cartoon were so concerned with young kids who would be watching.

Cupid
      1: the Roman god of erotic love — compare eros 2 not capitalized : a figure that represents Cupid as a naked usually winged boy often holding a bow and arrow

Dancer & Prancer certainly sound like feminine terms as well.

I think from these names we know Vixen, Dancer, Prancer & Cupid are queer reindeer.

Let’s go back to the story of Rudolph & I prove this is true. Rudolph gets shy around girls & his nose turns red. As a result, the other reindeer won’t let him play any reindeer games. That sounds sick, perverted & homosexual. Basically Rudolph like girls because he is straight & as a result they don’t let him participate in their homosexual games.

People are going to read this & say I’m crazy but why did would male reindeer be named that?

The truth is Santa Clause is being used by Satan to corrupt kids at a very young age. This is much like in the Disney movies which are littered with sexual content, homosexuality, etc… A woman falling in love with an animal(Beauty & the Beast). A grown man who wants to hang around little boys all day(Peter Pan). Peter Pan is also always played by women in plays because he is a long haired looking faggot in the movie.

Leviticus 20:13 “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

According to the Bible homosexuality should be punishable by death. I would be overjoyed if every single queer in the entire world died today. The Bible makes it clear they are reprobates who are past the point of salvation. The Bible also makes it clear they are rapists & very wicked people. They have no chance to get saved and no saved person could ever become a queer. Therefore, I would be overjoyed if they all died tonight & our government would actually follow what the Bible states. The death penalty should be enacted for the queers.
      sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

I do not understand how a deer could be a faggot are animals normally gay in America ???XD
        do they talk and prance
        last time I watched Rudolph was earlier today and If I remember correctly he has a girlfriend I could see the elf as gay but, really it's a cartoon XDD
        I'd pick on something worth picking on like Justin Bieber who is the king of the faggots XD
        Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

As an ex-eskimo Swede, i prefer Rudolph in this way:

Just like last year, and all other years before that, i will spend this Christmas chewing dried reindeer meat, it's so delicious, everyone here in Sweden does it!

Comment

You people are mean! Rudolph is flipping awesome! and he is NOT dead. I don't care what you or my mean sister say or do, Rudolph is REAL and he is perfectly alive and healthy!
            Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. (Luke 19:27)

Comment

You find gay reindeers "awesome"?

I worry about you, Motty, really I do. Why, I'd come to look on you as an errant grand-daughter, I felt so sure that soon you would let God's love enter into you.

But this sort of perversion makes me upset: I'm not sure my heart can take much more of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean View Post
                You people are mean! Rudolph is flipping awesome!
                Couldn't agree more!

Comment

Is it as toothsome as it looks, brother Steve?

YBIC

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Hopkins View Post
                    Is it as toothsome as it looks, brother Steve?

YBIC
                    Delicious, once you boil the gay out of it.

Comment

You people are mean! Rudolph is flipping awesome! and he is NOT dead. I don't care what you or my mean sister say or do, Rudolph is REAL and he is perfectly alive and healthy!
                      Really sure about that?

All of Freehold is welcome to hunt reindeers with me any Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Viking View Post
                        Really sure about that?

All of Freehold is welcome to hunt reindeers with me any Christmas
                        You lie, the real rudolph is up at the north pole preparing to fly with santa for yet another year.
                        Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. (Luke 19:27)

Comment

You lie, the real rudolph is up at the north pole preparing to fly with santa for yet another year.
                          So you have a magical, invisible friend with superpowers (and talking animals) who doles out goodies but only to those on the "good" list?

And you think _these_ people are crazy?

Comment

In addition to being gay propaganda, Rudolf is teaches are children about racism and bigotry. Only the black noses are acceptable? Really? Any reindeer who isn't black will be teased and ridiculed? This is just another example of anti-white racism!

John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

I guess Santa never got the memo, and he sat around and watched while his reindeer get teased and abused just because of the color of his nose. Then Santa only intervened when he wanted to use Rudolf. Santa is supposed to know what billions of children are doing, yet he can't figure out his own reindeer are racists? Santa is probably the one who taught the reindeer to be racists. What more evidence do you need that Santa and his reindeer are racist, perverted monsters bent on destroying our children's morals?
                            Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Working...
                            X