X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE BIG BANG THEORY: a gang-bang of brainwashing by the JEWISH CONSPIRACY

Originally posted by Regens Kuechl View Post
    but not a single critic to the text itself
    You have mistaken our mercy with weakness.

Want a critic? Ok, UTTER AND COMPLETE RUBBISH, PROBABLE LUNACY!

I'm starting to think that when those cat-a-lick "priets" baptize the little children and sodomize them they push too hard and the brain comes out through the nose.

The cat-a-licks are surely the mosts despicable of the damned.

Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Originally posted by see_the_light View Post
      You have mistaken our mercy with weakness.

Want a critic? Ok, UTTER AND COMPLETE RUBBISH, PROBABLE LUNACY!

I'm starting to think that when those cat-a-lick "priets" baptize the little children and sodomize them they push too hard and the brain comes out through the nose.
      The brain of the priest or the brain of the children? Please specify.
      One can only misunderstand your speeches if you wont refrain from writing so unclear
      However - now found a church statement that makes me thrust that your church will sponsor my series THE GENESIS THEORY after all
      Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Landover Baptist is the wealthiest church in the world. We are so rich we don't even use black paint.
      YIC,

Pastor Ezekiel
      Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.
      Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Regens Kuechl View Post
        The brain of the priest or the brain of the children? Please specify.
        The brain of young kuechel if I have to spell it out.

The delusion level that you have been presenting reminds me of the cases where cat-alick priest handed out LSD laced hosts.

Please pray to JESUS that HE saves you, it is most clear that satan is in his final stage before taking you over completely.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Working...
        X